This is to keep family and friends up to date on Jacob, Katie and Connor.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Boy! Do I have great looking cousins or what?! Those kids look beter by the day. I don't know what's in your genes Jennifer, I know what's in Dale Alan's, so whatever it is I hope you continue to make babies that good looking and with a disposition like Caleb and Katie. I love you all so much, you know that and I can't wait to see you all again.
1 comment:
Boy! Do I have great looking cousins or what?! Those kids look beter by the day. I don't know what's in your genes Jennifer, I know what's in Dale Alan's, so whatever it is I hope you continue to make babies that good looking and with a disposition like Caleb and Katie. I love you all so much, you know that and I can't wait to see you all again.
Love your Texas cousin!
Jennifer
Post a Comment